|Item||Self Regulating Heating Cable|
|Cable Length||250 ft.|
|Max. Circuit Length||250 ft.|
|Watts per Foot @ 40F||3|
|Amps per Foot @ 40F||0.025|
|For Use With||Metal or Plastic Piping Up to 2" Dia.|
|Standards||UL Listed and CSA Certified|
- Note: Use only Raychem accessories; install per instructions supplied with 4E519 or 4DC48. Also, all pipe heating applications require the use of pipe insulation material (see page 4300). WARNING: To minimize the danger of fire if the heating cable is damaged or improperly installed, use a Ground-Fault-Protection Device (GFPD); sold separately on page 277.
- Self-Regulating Pipe Heating and Roof/Gutter De-Icing Cable
- Use to prevent freezing of small metal or plastic piping up to 2" dia.
- 100-ft. complete kits include cable, 2 power connection kits (4E519), 1 splice and tee kit (4DC50), and 1 roll of application tape (4E521).
- UL Listed and CSA Certified only when used with the appropriate agency-approved Raychem accessories.
- Cut-to-length in the field No thermostat needed