Power Cable, 16/4, Black, Cut to LengthCF31-15-04 495824
Average Rating: n/a
|Spool/Coil Length (Ft.)||Cut to Length, Order by the Foot (Example- To Order 10 Ft, Order Quantity Must be 10)|
|Cable Type||Continuous Flexing|
|Nominal Outside Dia. (In.)||0.430|
|Temp. Range (F)||23 to 158|
|Description/Special Features||Minimum Bend Radius for Flexing 7.5 x O.D., Oil Resistant and Flame Resistant|
|Color Code||1 Conductor is Green/Yellow, Remaining Conductors are Black with White Numbers|
- Control Cable
- Cut-to-length cable is special order. The Cut-to-Length column uses the number of feet for order quantity. Example: To order 10 ft., order qty. is 10. Color code: 1 conductor is green/yellow, remaining conductors are black with white numbers. For data cable or Ethernet cable, see cable color code table for conductor color codes.
- CE Certified and RoHS compliant.
- and flame-resistant Cut to length; sold in spools or by the foot
- Temp. range: 23 to 158 F Min. bend radius for flexing: 7.5 x O.D. UL AWM for USA and Canada
- Power Cable
- Temp. range: 23 to 158 F, except halogen-free are -31 to 176 F Min. bend radius for flexing: 7.5 x O.D. UL AWM for USA and Canada