Time Domain Reflectometer, Measurement Range 10, 000 Ft, Measurement Range 3000 M, Impedance 100 Ohms, Graphical Display, Accuracy +/-1 %, Resolution 1% of Range, Velocity Factor 0.30 to 0.99, Pulse Duration 25 nS to 3 uS, Output Amplitude 5V, Auto Shutoff, Enclosure Rating IP54, Powered By 6 AA Batteries, Special Features Tracing Tone Generator, Includes Test Leads, Carrying Case, Batteries, and Instructions
- For de-energized cables including twisted pair, coaxial, and parallel conductors. Short-range mode for accuracy on short cables. Single-function keys are easy to use.
- 10,000-ft. measurement range Warble tone generator Graphical LCD with adjustable contrast
- Time Domain Reflectometers
- Easy-to-use handheld instruments locate faults in metallic transmission cables. Auto-Off conserves battery life. Include test11 leads, carrying case, and AA batteries; 24K481 adds BNC adapter.
- Accuracy: 1% Resolution: 1% of range IP54 ABS case