Automatic Standby Generator, 20LP/18NG kW5887 498161
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Automatic Standby Generator|
|Engine Cooling Method||Air|
|kW||20 LP/18 NG|
|kVA Rating||20 LP/18 NG|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas/ LP|
|Engine Brand||Generac OHVI|
|Amps @ 120/240V, 1 Phase||LP 83.3 / 75 NG|
|NG Consumption @ Half Load||294 cu. ft./hr.|
|LP Consumption @ Half Load||2.9 gph|
|Sound Level dBA||66|
|Automatic Volts Regulation||Yes|
|12VDC Battery Charger||Yes|
|Battery Requirements||525 CCA|
|Engine (Block Heater)||Yes or No|
|Fault Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Fuel NPT Pipe Connection Sz.||3/4"|
|High Temp. Alarm||Yes|
|Low Oil Pressure Alarm||Yes|
|Min. Gas Pressure @ Generator (In WC)||5 to 7/10 to 12|
|Over Crank Protection||Yes|
|Repeat of Exercise Cycle||7 Days|
|Run Time Hour Meter||Yes|
|Main Circuit Breaker||Fuse Built Into Controller; Circuit Breakers are Located in the Transfer Switch|
|Includes||1 Ft Flexible Fuel Line Connector|
|Standards||UL, CSA, NEMA, EGSA|
- Note: Generators are not designed as a primary power source. For backup only.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Include 1-ft. flexible fuel line connector and composite mounting pad for easy installation. Electrostatically applied powder paint. Models equipped with aluminum housing are designed to withstand highly corrosive environments.
- Feature mainline circuit breaker and solid-state, frequency-compensated voltage regulation. All input connections are in a single area. Include 2A static battery charger and battery rack for 12V battery. Battery required, not included. Require local permits for gas piping, concrete foundation, and electrical inspection. 6FDL8 includes switch.
- Generac OHVI industrial engine True Power Technology (except 11C856) for smooth, consistent power Protect priority circuits or the entire panel
- Min. battery requirement: 525 CCA Built-in 7-day exerciser For residential or commercial applications as backup only Run on natural (NG) or liquid propane (LP) gas Require RTS transfer switch, sold separately, this page