Simplex Sewage Package System, 230V
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Simplex Sewage System|
|GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head||90|
|GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head||60|
|GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head||23|
|Maximum Head||18 ft.|
|Max. Temp.||130 Degrees F|
|Basin Capacity||33 gal.|
|Cord Length||15 ft.|
|Max. Dia. Solids||2"|
|Check Valve||2" PVC|
|Application||Designed to Handle Residential, Commercial and Small Industrial Sewage Applications|
|Features||Requires Assembly, Vertical Switch and Check Valve Included|
|Function||Lifts Wastewater Up to Existing Sewer Lines|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Pumps quickly remove wastewater where gravity drain lines are not available.
- Automatic pumps include 2-pole vertical float switch, nonclog vortex impeller, check valve, and polyethylene cover. 2MNE3, 6JGW4 and 6JGW6 come completely assembled. 2MNE1 and 2MNE5 require some assembly.
- Sewage Pump Systems (Below Grade)
- Assembled pump and basin systems push wastewater from below-grade sewage systems.
- Max. dia. solids: 2"