Flame-Resistant Coverall Kit, Khaki, Size 3XL, Fits Chest Size 54 to 56 In., Fits Waist Size 48 to 50 In., Inseam 30 In., Material Protera(TM), Hazard Risk Category (HRC) 2, Standards ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, OSHA 1910.269, Includes Coverall, Arc Flash Hood, Hard Hat, Face Shield, Safety Glasses, Face Shield Bag, Storage Bag
- Note: Gloves and boots sold separately, and are available on pages 2658 and 2718.
Coverall Kits 8 cal./cm2 - HRC 2
- Include coverall, arc flash balaclava, hard hat with 10 cal./cm2 faceshield, safety glasses, faceshield bag, and storage bag.
- Protera Electrical Arc Flash Protective Apparel Kits
- Convenient kit for easy transport. DuPont Protera material is inherently flame-resistant and its protection cannot be washed out or worn away. 8 cal./cm2 kit features a lightweight 6-1/2 oz. DuPont Protera material. 40 cal./cm2 kit features a multilayer combination of DuPont Protera , Kevlar , and Nomex material that is 30% lighter than flame-resistant cotton/nylon blend garments, reducing the risk of heat stress.
- Meet ASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E standards