Security Door Closer, Institutional, Closer Type Hydraulic, Arm Type Closer Plus(r), Material Cast Aluminum, Deep Drawn Steel Cover, Color Aluminum, 689 Finish, Housing Length (In.) 13-5/8, Housing Height (In.) 3-7/8, Housing Width (In.) 2-1/8, Door Width (In.) Size 1 to 6, Hand LH, Type of Installation Tri-Style Pack, Standards ANSI/BHMA Certified A156.4 Grade 1m UL Listed, UL10C for Positive Pressure and ADA Compliant., Includes Torx Drive machine Screws with Security Pin
- Hold-Open/Non Hold-Open
- Hold-Open closers are not permitted on fire doors. Non Hold-Open feature self-closes the door each time the door is opened.
- Norton Security Door Closers
- Rack and pinion, hydraulic door closers have aluminum alloy bodies. Have adjustments for closing, sweep and latch speed, and backcheck. For use in correctional facilities, hospitals or where abuse, escape, and personal injury are a concern. Feature fixed link arm assemblies, permanent joints, orbital riveted elbows, arm shoe, soffit joint and Torx screws with thread lock to help prevent disassembly. Adjust for door sizes 1 to 6.
- Meet ANSI/BHMA 156.4 Grade 1.
- UL Listed for fire door assemblies including UL10C