Conduit Body, Style C, 1 InC37 505453
Average Rating: n/a
|Design Type||Flat Back, Form 7|
|Hub Size (In.)||1|
|Material of Construction||Iron|
- Flat-back design increases wiring capacity and mounting stability. Hubbell bodies feature smooth, integral wire bushings to protect against damage while wire-pulling. Each includes stainless steel screws.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified. Thomas & Betts covers are also RoHS compliant.
- For a NEMA 3 seal, use with cover and neoprene gasket (both sold separately) except as noted
- Thomas & Betts BlueKote , Gray Iron, Form 7
- PTFE-based internal finish smooths the way for speedier wire-pulling. 2 layers of epoxy coating safeguard against corrosion. Form 7 bodies and covers are interchangeable with Crouse-Hinds and Appleton Form 7.