Automatic Standby Generator, 45 LP/45 NG kW, 45 kVA Rating, Voltage 120/240, Height 45 In.Length 77 In., Enclosure Material Steel, Fuel Type Natural Gas/Propane, Generac Engine Brand, Engine Size 2.4L, Engine RPM 3600, Amps 187.5, NG Consumption @ Half Load 720 cu. ft./hr., LP Consumption @ Half Load 7.86 gph, 60 Hz, Sound Level dBA 61, Automatic Volts Regulation Yes, Battery Included No, 12VDC Battery Charger Yes, Battery Requirements 26, Fault Indicator Lights Yes
- Note: Generators are not designed as a primary power source. For backup only.
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [CA, MA]
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Air- and Liquid-Cooled Automatic Standby Generators
- Feature mainline circuit breaker and solid-state, frequency-compensated voltage regulation. All input connections are in a single area. Include 2A static battery charger and battery rack for 12V battery. Battery required, not included. Require local permits for gas piping, concrete foundation, and electrical inspection. 6FDL8 includes switch.
- Min. battery requirement: 525 CCA Built-in 7-day exerciser For residential or commercial applications as backup only Run on natural (NG) or liquid propane (LP) gas Require RTS transfer switch, sold separately, this page
- An additional wiring harness is required to use Nexus Wireless Monitor 6FDN5 with these models; call your local branch.
- Clean, consistent power output for sensitive electronics Automotive-grade liquid-cooled engine for larger power requirements