Proximity Sensor, Cylindrical, Sensor Type Inductive, Dia. (mm) 18, Length (In.) 2.54, Width (In.) -, Depth (In.) -, Voltage Type AC, Voltage Range 20-132, Output Mode NO or NC, Detecting Distance (mm) 18, Shield Unshielded, Operating Frequency (Hz) 30, Temp. Range (F) -40 to 158, Max. Load (mA) 250, Case Stainless Steel, NEMA Type 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 12 and 13 (IP67), Cable Size (Ft.) 6.5, Connector Type -, Description/Special Features Programmable, Standards C-UL Listed, CE
- Note: Extended warranty available.
- Extended sensing ranges. Shock-resistant front cap. Wired NO; advanced features can be configured using optional software 2XDL3, sold separately. For automotive, machine tool, material handling, and metalworking applications.
- AC models rated for 250mA max. load, DC models rated for 300mA max. load Temp. range: -40 to 158 F
- Eaton Cylindrical Inductive Proximity Sensors
- Stainless steel sensors for use with metallic targets.
- NEMA rated 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 12, and 13 (IP67, IP69K). C-UL Listed. Models with NPN and PNP circuits also CE Certified.