Dehumidifier, CGR, 250 Pints Per 24 Hrs
Average Rating: 5
|Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 60% RH||125 pt.|
|Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 90% RH||250 pt.|
|Humidity Range||0 to 100 RH|
|Ambient Temp. Range||40 to 95 Degrees F|
|Cabinet Material||Polyethylene Rotomolded|
|Refrigerant Charge||30 oz.|
|Max. Lift||20 ft.|
|Power Cord Length||25 ft.|
|NEMA Plug Configuration||5-15P|
- Feature automatic defrost with indicator light and on-demand condensate pump purge with 30-ft. drain hose. Units have dual handles, 11" wheels, and external hose storage.
- CSA Certified for U.S. and Canada.
- Ambient temp. range: 40 to 95 F
- Jobsite/Restoration Dehumidifiers
- For use in conditions of flooding and areas of excess moisture. Stackable rotomolded exterior with electronic controls and digital hour meter. Low-grain models are more energy efficient. Air is precooled before reaching evaporator coil for faster condensation, resulting in dryer air.
Average Product Rating: 5based on 1 reviews
Great unitSaturday, July 09, 2011
My houses on the Missouri River and the Missouri River is flooding. I got water in my basement due to a sump pump failure and because of the groundwater leaking through the basement floor. My basement is 1800 ft.² which leads upstairs without a door. I bought this humidifier because the humidity level in my basement was 90% to 100%. After I bought it, the humidity level has dropped to 40%. Before I bought the humidifier, the floor was damp and wet. The basement floor is now completely dry unless there is standing water which we vacuum up twice a day. I have had insurance adjusters and contractors who couldn't believe the job this humidifier does in keeping the humidity down and the dampness off the floor and out of the air. Although I did have to take out some of the sheet rock out of the basement, the sheet rock that is left shows no sign of mold. Although this product was expensive, I believe it paid for its weight in gold because if the mold would have continued to grow the cost would have been a lot more than the $2000 I paid for this unit.
Pretty much everything
I wish it had an humidity control device because I do not know what I'm going to do with it after the flood is over.