Inline Centrifugal Duct Fan, Housing Material Galvanized Steel, Fits Duct Dia. 12 In., Voltage 115, Max. Amps 4.86, Max. Wattage 531, Number of Speeds 1, Housing Dia. 14 In., Length 10-1/2 In., CFM @ Duct 1305, CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 1305CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 1266CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 1228, Max. Inlet Temp. 140 Degrees F, Inlet and Outlet Dia. 11-7/8 In., 60 Hz, 1 Phase, Motor HP 5/8, Motor RPM 2900, Motor Enclosure Totally EnclosedSpeed Control Mfr. 1DGV2, Housing Finish Galvanized
Centrifugal In-Line Duct Fans
- FKD Series
- Prewired fans have lower sound levels than comparable surface-mounted fans. Max. temp.: 140 F. Mounting bracket included.
- Mixed flow impeller. 6KVY5, 6KVY6, 6KVY7, 6KVY8, 6KVY9, 6KVZ0, 6KVZ1, 6KVZ2, 6KVZ3 have sealed ball bearings.
- All are UL and C-UL Listed.
- Mount: horizontally or vertically Bearings: ball Speed controls, designer grilles, and dampers sold separately, this page
- Galvanized Steel
- Externally mounted wiring box, 3L x 31/2W x 11/2"D. Class B motor.
- AMCA Certified.