Directional Valve, Solenoid, Closed, 24 VDC
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Hydraulic Directional Valve|
|Number of Ways||4|
|Number of Positions||3|
|Coil Volts||24 DC|
|GPM @ 3000 PSI||20|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||5000|
|Max. Tank Pressure (PSI)||3000|
|Seal Type||Nitrile O-Ring|
|Standards||ISO 4401, NFPA D12|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Optimized valve body/spool design minimizes pressure drop and energy consumption. Compatible with D03 and CETOP-3 mounting patterns. 4-way valves meet NEMA 4 water-resistance ratings.
- Working port pressure (P, A, B): 5000 psi max. Max. tank pressure: 1500 psi AC, 3000 psi DC AC valves have conduit box-style termination; DC valves require wire connector plugs, 4UB23 and 4UB24, sold separately
- DO3 and DO5 Size Solenoid-Operated Directional Valves
- Bolt kits for valves available separately.