Portable Air Conditioner, Commercial/Industrial, Cooling Method Water-Cooled, BtuH Cooling 13, 200Voltage 115, Number of Cooling Speeds 2, Fan-Only Speeds 2, Control Type Electronic with Remote, Width 17-1/2 In., Depth 19-7/8 In., Height 43-1/3 In., 60 Hz, 1 Phase, 1400 Watts, 12.5 Amps, Max. Cold Duct Hose 30 ft., Max. Hot Duct Hose 60 ft., Sound Level dBA 52/50, Condenser CFM 610, Evaporator CFM 357/285, Ambient Operating Range 64 to 113 Degrees F, Condensate Tank Capacity 3.17 gal.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Brazed heat exchanger improves cooling capacity. Evaporator removes condensate from tank; direct-drain option for environments with relative humidity over 80%. Each requires cool air outlet hose, connecting flange, and warm air exhaust duct, sold separately. For room cooling, 2NRX3 utilizes Rear Air Ambient Adapter 2NRY2. 5EAJ6 features a more-efficient brazing-type heat exchanger and has an integrated condensing unit; an alarm lamp indicates when condensate container is full. Self-checking function performs system diagnostics.
- Portable Commercial Air Conditioners
- Self-contained air conditioning units roll into place for effective spot cooling of heat-sensitive equipment, people, and production processes. Also for use as emergency backup or supplemental cooling. For flexible duct, see page 4664.
- Self-diagnostic system Spot cool and room cool thermostat settings Washable filter Condensate overflow protection