Electric Infrared Heater, Indoor/Outdoor Indoor, Mounting Type Ceiling, 550 Watts, BtuH Output 1877, Voltage 120, 4.60 Amps @ 1 Phase, Beam Pattern 90 Degrees , Number of Lamps 1, Height 3-1/4 In., Width 4-1/4 In., Length 22 In., Housing Material Aluminum, 1 Phase, Finish Gold Anodized, NEMA Plug 5-15P, Cord Length 8 ft., Cord Type 18/3 with Molded Plug, Standards ETL, Includes Power Cord
- Note: Multiple heaters may be required to achieve required watts for desired coverage. For an item's heat coverage and watt/sq. ft. details, search DrillSpot.com by DrillSpot Item Number.
Indoor and Outdoor Overhead Electric Infrared Heaters
- Indoor, Quartz Tube Heating Element
- For spot and area heating; quartz lamp models may also be used for snow and ice control. Anodized aluminum reflectors maximize infrared radiance and improve heat output.
- Each includes protective wire guard, mounting chains, and 3-wire grounded cordset with molded plug. 1UCT6 and 1UCJ4 have 10-ft. cord. 5H374 and 2V342 have 8-ft. cord. 2V342 features dual-tube heating elements with separate switches for independent operation.
- Dayton models are UL and C-UL Listed; Fostoria models are ETL Listed for US and Canada.