Electric Infrared Heater, 1877 BtuH, 120VFFH-512A 51872
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Electric Infrared Heater|
|Amps @ 1 Phase||4.60|
|Beam Pattern||90 Degrees|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Cord Length||8 ft.|
|Cord Type||18/3 with Molded Plug|
|Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (4 Ft.)||5 x 5|
|Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (6 Ft.)||7 x 7|
|Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (8 Ft.)||9 x 9|
|Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 4||22|
|Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 6||11|
|Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 8||7|
- Note: Multiple heaters may be required to achieve required watts for desired coverage. For an item's heat coverage and watt/sq. ft. details, search DrillSpot.com by DrillSpot Item Number.
- Indoor, Quartz Tube Heating Element
- For spot and area heating; quartz lamp models may also be used for snow and ice control. Anodized aluminum reflectors maximize infrared radiance and improve heat output.
- Each includes protective wire guard, mounting chains, and 3-wire grounded cordset with molded plug. 1UCT6 and 1UCJ4 have 10-ft. cord. 5H374 and 2V342 have 8-ft. cord. 2V342 features dual-tube heating elements with separate switches for independent operation.
- Dayton models are UL and C-UL Listed; Fostoria models are ETL Listed for US and Canada.