Automatic Standby Generator, 80 kW, 100 kVA Rating, Voltage 277/480, Height 55 In.Length 116 In., Enclosure Material Aluminum, Fuel Type Natural Gas, Generac Engine Brand, Engine Size 4.6L, Engine RPM 3600, Amps 120.4, NG Consumption @ Half Load 1154 cu. ft./hr.60 Hz, Sound Level dBA 64, Automatic Volts Regulation Yes, Battery Included No, 12VDC Battery Charger Yes, Battery Requirements 24F, Fault Indicator Lights Yes, Fuel NPT Pipe Connection Sz. 3/4 In.High Temp. Alarm Yes
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [CA, MA]
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Commercial Liquid-Cooled Automatic Standby Generators
- Shut down automatically for low coolant level, high coolant temperature, and low oil pressure. Feature crank timer, runtime hour meter, cool flow radiator, watertight electrical connections, and closed coolant recovery system. UV- and ozone-resistant hoses. Mainline circuit breaker. Solid-state frequency compensated voltage regulator. All input connections are in a single area. Models equipped with aluminum housing are designed to withstand highly corrosive environments. Require local permits for gas piping, concrete foundation, and electrical inspection and approval. Additional standby generators are available; contact your local branch. On DrillSpot.com , search for "standby generators."
- UL 2200 Listed, CSA Certified.
- Min. battery requirement: 525 CCA Clean, consistent power output for sensitive electronics Automotive-grade liquid-cooled engines Quiet-Test low speed weekly exercise mode Require RTS Series transfer switch, sold separately on page 1361, 1362 60 Hz