Air Hammer, 8.2 Avg CFM, 3 In Stroke
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Air Chipping Hammer|
|Blows per Minute||2400|
|Average CFM @ 15 Second Run Time||8.2|
|CFM @ Full Load||32.0|
|Required Pressure||90 psi|
- Note: When operating a chipper, always be sure that the chisel is held securely against the work surface and is never allowed to "free fire" or allow the chisel to strike the retainer. This practice could damage the retainer and break the barrel.
- Speedaire 3CRG9 and 3CRH1
- For heavy-duty cutting, chipping, and scraping. Include chisel retainer, a quick-change retainer spring to easily change tools, and a variable-speed trigger. 3CRG9 has a heat-treated, hardened alloy steel barrel and piston for reduced wear and extended life.
- More blows per minute, or smaller stroke length means that the tool will work faster. Fewer blows per min. or longer stroke length means more power from the tool.
- Required pressure: 90 psi