Control Lock, Electronic, Keyless, Finish Satin Chrome, Series ETPDL, Handle Type Lever, Keying Standard, Nonhanded, Height 11 In, Width 3 In, Depth 3 In, Outside Height 11 In, Inside Height 11 In, Latch Length 1 In, Backset Size 2 3/4 In, Door Thickness 1 3/4 In, Timed Entry Allowance 5 to 20 Sec, Battery Life 80000 Cycles, Operating Temp Range 150 to - 31, Event Audit Trail 40000 Events, Max User Codes 2000, For Use With Yale Exit Devices, Includes 5 AA Batteries
PIN/ID Card Control
- Trilogy Electronic Access Control Locks with Audit Trail, Grade 1
- Create multitiered security at 4 levels: master, manager, supervisor, or general user. Manage up to 500 automatic lock/unlock schedules (by day, date, weekend, or holiday). Operating temp.: -31 to 151 F. Field reversible. 24U104 is a programmable double-sided lock with both proximity card and keypad PIN access. Programmable Keypad 1HUZ8 has remote-release/request-to-exit input that allows use with REX switches. Wall- or single-gang box mount.
- Electronic door locks help eliminate the problem of lost keys and rekeying costs. Replace a standard knobset. Work in conjunction with panic bars from Von Duprin, Yale, Sargent, or Adams Rite on glass/narrow-stile doors. Use 5 AA batteries (included).
- 3-hr. UL fire rated; ADA Compliant.
- Key override; standard core (included) or SFIC cylinder (not included) Satin chrome finish