|Item||Solenoid Valve Coil|
|Max. Temp. Range (F)||0 to 311|
|For Use With||1/8" 22 mm Valves|
- Note: Coils available separately; see tables.
- Miniature Direct-Acting Solenoid Valves and Coils
- Class F coils are rated for 100% duty cycle applications at 122 F ambient. Total coil rating is 311 F, which includes heat rise. AC or DC coils can be interchanged on same solenoid stem. 1 connector required for each coil.
- Suitable for air or inert gas. 3-way, 2-position electric-to-air interface valves are solenoid-actuated with spring return and have sufficient flow for cylinders 1" dia. and smaller. Low-watt models draw 0.94W.
- Design meets NEMA 4 classifications.
- Max. operating pressure: 150 psi, except 115 psi for Low-Watt coils Max. temp. range: 0 to 122 F
- Max. temp. range: 0 to 122 F