Lab Pack, Spill Containment, Spill Capacity 14 Gal., Height 26 1/2 In., Inside Dia. 13 1/2 In., Outside Dia. 15 In., Material Polyethylene, Color Blue, For Use With Smaller Non-Damaged Bottles, Cans, Carboyhs and 5 Gallon Pails of Non-Leaking Hazardous Materials, UN Certification 1H2/X65/S, 1H2/Y100/S, Standards DOT 49 CFR 173.12, UN HM-181, FDA 21 CFR 177.1520, Includes Lid with Metal Lever Lock Ring
Lab Packs, Overpacks, and Salvage Drums
- 14- and 20-Gal. Lab Packs
- Lab Packs/Overpacks
- Use lightweight, nestable lab packs and overpacks for storage, transportation, cleanup, and spill containment. Yellow lab packs have plastic lever-lock or screw-top lids. Blue lab packs have plastic lids with metal lever-lock rings.
- HDPE containers can be used with packing groups I, II, and III hazardous materials. Safety yellow, except 2RNY7 and 2RNY8 are blue.
- Easily store 5-gal. pails or smaller containers. 20-gal. containers have handles.
- Lab packs meet DOT 49 CFR 173.12 Overpacks meet DOT 49 CFR 173.25 Blue Lab Packs 2RNY7 and 2RNY8 meet FDA 21 CFR 177.150