Self Regulating Heating Cable, Mounting Location Wet or Dry, Cable Length 50 ft., Max. Circuit Length 200 ft., Voltage 120, 6 Watts per Foot @ 40F, 0.050 Amps per Foot @ 40FFeatures Self Regulating, Automatically Adjust Heat Output, For Use With Roofs, Gutters, Downspouts, Roof Drains, Marine, Lighter Plastic or Metal Pipes Up to 8 In. Dia., Standards UL Listed and CSA Certified, Includes Cable Only
- Note: Use only Raychem accessories; install per instructions supplied with 4E519 or 4DC48. Also, all pipe heating applications require the use of pipe insulation material (see page 4300). WARNING: To minimize the danger of fire if the heating cable is damaged or improperly installed, use a Ground-Fault-Protection Device (GFPD); sold separately on page 277.
Self-Regulating Pipe Heating and Roof/Gutter De-Icing Cable
- 100-ft. complete kits include cable, 2 power connection kits (4E519), 1 splice and tee kit (4DC50), and 1 roll of application tape (4E521).
- UL Listed and CSA Certified only when used with the appropriate agency-approved Raychem accessories.
- Cut-to-length in the field No thermostat needed
- Wet or Dry Location, 6W
- Has a protective, waterproof outer jacket suitable for wet conditions such as downspouts, roof drains, or marine applications. Use on metal and plastic pipes up to 6" dia. Also good for roof and gutter applications when used with clip accessory 5JC37, 5JC39, and 5JC41.