Electric Air Compressor, Fully Packaged 2 Stage Splash Lubricated, Cast Iron, 10 HP, Max Pressure 175 PSI, 35 Free Air CFM @ Max Pressure, Voltage 200, 3 Phase, Amps AC 28.8, Tank 120 Gal, Horizontal Tank Type, Tank (ASME Code), FNPT Outlet 3/4 In, 100 Duty Cycle, 1050 RPM, Powder Coated Finish, Nema Enclosure, Length 72 In, Width 30 In, Height 56 In, Includes Air-Cooled Aftercooler, Low Oil Protection Switch, Electronic Drain Valve, E-Series Starter, CSA Approval Standards, Oil Capacity 2.5 Qt
- Note: Starter is required for 4R778 and 4R774.
- Type 30 2-Stage Air Compressors
- Compressors include air-cooled aftercooler to remove additional moisture, low oil protection switch to prevent pump from running dry, and electronic drain valve.
- Cast-iron compressors feature totally enclosed belt guard and splash lubrication. 5- and 7-1/2-HP models have automatic Start/Stop control. 10-HP vertical models have automatic Start/Stop control and oil sight glass. 15-HP models have dual control for automatic Start/Stop or constant speed operation and Low Oil Guard Shutdown Switch 4ZJ95. Start-up kit sold separately on page 4001.
- Meet State of California Code 462(L)(2).
- Expected pump life: 15,000 hr. 100% continuous duty NEMA 1 starter on most units ASME tank with manual drain and discharge isolation valve Must be hardwired