Air Hammer, 4.1 Avg CFM, 2 1/4 In Stroke3CRG8 547180
Average Rating: n/a
|Blows per Minute||3600|
|Average CFM @ 15 Second Run Time||4.1|
|CFM @ Full Load||14.0|
|Required Pressure||90 psi|
- Note: When operating a hammer, always be sure that the chisel is held securely against the work surface and is never allowed to "free fire", or allow the chisel to strike the retainer.
- Note: For replacement chisels and retainers, see page 3915.
- Suitable for chipping, general sheet metal cutting, light vehicle exhaust work, scraping, and rivet or joint removal and separation.
- Use 0.401" shank chisels and feature a spring-type chisel retainer Required pressure: 90 psi Air inlet: 1/4" NPT Min. hose size: 3/8"
- For automotive, general maintenance, or light construction. 5YAP5 is ergonomically designed to reduce vibration.
- Designed for constant use. Suitable for construction, riveting, or production line use. Kits 23Z004 and 23Z006 include tool, quick change retainer, 5 chisels, blow-molded case, and manuals.