Waste Disposer, Commercial, 2 HPSS-200-29 548373
Average Rating: n/a
|Bearings||Timken Tapered Ball Bearings|
|Overall Height (In.)||18-7/16|
|Connection Drain (In.)||2|
|Two-Way Grind||Capable with correct electrical control|
|Grind Chamber Type||Stainless Steel|
|Grinding Capacity||Up To 700lbs Per Hour|
|Shredder Type||Fixed Lug|
|Mounting System Type||Compression|
|Persons Per Meal||300|
|Fits||6 5/8" Sink Opening|
|Application||Grinds Food Scraps, Vegetable Peelings, Fruit Rinds, Coffee Grounds and Other Kitchen Wastes|
|Manufacturers Warranty Length||1 Year|
- Triple-lip motor seal protects motor from water damage. Secondary spring-loaded oil seal provides double protection against water and loss of grease. Cast nickel-chrome alloy stationary and rotating shredding elements provide long life and corrosion resistance and are designed for reverse-action grinding. Stainless steel grind chamber.
- Food Waste Disposers
- Single-phase motors (except 5H975, 3DVA2, and 3DVA3 are 3-phase). 1725 rpm, 60 Hz with overload protection and manual reset. Continuous feed, except 2YB92 is batch-feed.
- Quiet Dura-Drive split-phase induction motors have permanently lubricated bearings Quick-Lock mounting system for easy installation
- Commercial Food Service Equipment
- Note: For new installations, a mounting adapter must be ordered separately; see DrillSpot.com and search for "disposer, mounting adapter."
- 1-yr. manufacturer s warranty