Self-Luminous Exit Sign, 2 SideSLX-60-D-20-R 548476
Average Rating: n/a
|Lamp Type||Tritium-Filled Pyrex Glass Light Tube With Phoshor Coating|
|Item||Self-Luminous Exit Sign|
|Number of Sides||2|
|Letter Size||3/4" Stroke x 6" High|
|Mounting||Universal (Top, End or Back)|
|Standards||UL to UL 924 Standard, NFPA Life Safety Code 101|
|Manufacturers Warranty Length||20 Yrs.|
|Green Environmental Attribute||Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption|
|Green Certification or Other Recognition||ENERGY STAR Rated|
- Self-Luminous Exit Signs
- Maintenance-free signs are easy to install, and have no lamps or batteries to replace. Phosphor-coated, tritium-filled glass tubes provide worry-free emergency lighting for up to 20 years. Vibrationproof, spark-free units are unaffected by extreme temperatures. Ideal for damp, wet, and explosive-atmosphere environments. 2VDE8, 2VDE9, 2TUG5, and 2TUG6 vandal-resistant signs have an unbreakable, 3/8"-thick polycarbonate face; ideal for high-abuse and high-traffic applications.
- All are UL Listed. Meet UL 924 and NFPA Life Safety Code 101.
- No electricity required
- 6"-high letters with 3/4" stroke
- Universal mounting (2VDE8, 2TUG5, 2TUG6, and 2VDE9 are flush-only)
- Directional chevrons
- Hazardous Material
- This item is restricted for international sale.