Pump, Sewage, 2 HPE295 548661
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Submersible Sewage Pump|
|Base Material||Cast Iron|
|Top Material||Cast Iron|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||20|
|Discharge NPT (In.)||2|
|Max. Dia. Solids (In.)||2|
|GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head||214|
|GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head||199|
|GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head||184|
|GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head||168|
|GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head||154|
|GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head||140|
|GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head||115|
|GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head||89|
|GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head||59|
|GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head||23|
|Max. Head (Ft.)||75|
|Max. Temp. (F)||130|
|Thermal Protection||Automatic Reset|
|Motor Type||Hermetically-sealed, Oil-filled|
- Note: Operating pump outside of specified range may result in pump damage and/or shortened pump life. For pump switches, see page 4049. For pump control panels, see page 4048.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- For replacement parts, see page 4044.
- Pumps handle solids-laden wastewater in dewatering, effluent waste handling, onsite wastewater treatment, and septic or municipal sewer system pumping applications. 1-phase motors have thermal overload protection. Switch included, except for manual pumps.
- Max. liquid temp.: 130 F
- Max. solids dia.: 2-1/2" 1-phase, oil-filled motors (except where noted)