Automatic Standby Generator, NG/Propane
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Automatic Standby Generator|
|Engine Cooling Method||Liquid|
|kW||36 LP/35 NG|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas/Propane|
|NG Consumption @ Half Load||480 cu. ft./hr.|
|LP Consumption @ Half Load||5.4 gph|
|Sound Level dBA||58|
|Automatic Volts Regulation||Yes|
|12VDC Battery Charger||Yes|
|Engine (Block Heater)||Optional|
|Fault Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Fuel NPT Pipe Connection Sz.||3/4"|
|High Temp. Alarm||Yes|
|Low Coolant Level Alarm||Yes|
|Low Oil Pressure Alarm||Yes|
|Main Circuit Breaker||Yes|
|Min. Gas Pressure @ Generator (In WC)||5 to 14|
|Over Crank Protection||Yes|
|Repeat of Exercise Cycle||7|
|Run Time Hour Meter||Yes|
|Includes||Oil Drain Extension, Radiator Drain Extension, Battery Charge Alternator, Flex Fuel Line, Fan and Belt Guards, Instruction Sheets|
|Standards||UL cUL, CSA, NEMA, EGSA|
- Note: Generators are not designed as a primary power source. For backup only.
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [CA, MA]
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Feature mainline circuit breaker and solid-state, frequency-compensated voltage regulation. All input connections are in a single area. Include 2A static battery charger and battery rack for 12V battery. Battery required, not included. Require local permits for gas piping, concrete foundation, and electrical inspection. 6FDL8 includes switch.
- Min. battery requirement: 525 CCA Built-in 7-day exerciser For residential or commercial applications as backup only Run on natural (NG) or liquid propane (LP) gas Require RTS transfer switch, sold separately, this page
- An additional wiring harness is required to use Nexus Wireless Monitor 6FDN5 with these models; call your local branch.
- Clean, consistent power output for sensitive electronics Automotive-grade liquid-cooled engine for larger power requirements