|Item||Solid State Switch|
|Switching Current||100 mA Max|
|Switching Voltage||10 to 30VDC|
|For Bore Dia.||20 to 63mm|
|Function||Normally Open NPN|
|Lead Length (Ft.)||9.8|
|Temp. Range (F)||-13 to 167|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Cost-effective alternative to machine-mounted switches for providing accurate indication of load position. Low-profile design keeps switch within compact cylinder body envelope. Solid-state switches use GMR technology to ensure precision, reducing hysteresis characteristics.
- Max. switching current: 100mA
- Compact Hydraulic Cylinders
- Almost half the length of comparable bore and stroke tie rod construction products. Piloted rod gland with long bearing area allows precise alignment of cylinder and load center lines. Standard SAE O-ring ports make leak-free hydraulic line connections.
- Temp. range: -10 to 165 F Aluminum body and piston