Recessed Troffer, Fixture Type Lens Troffer, Lamp Quantity 3, Lamp Type F32T8, Suggested Lamp Item 4WW60, 32 Lamp Watts, 84 Fixture Wattage, 120/277 Voltage, Ballast Quantity 2, Instant Start Electronic Ballast Type, Description/Special Features Acrylic Diffuser, 2 Fixture Tandem, 32 to 104 Degrees F Ambient Temp. Range, No Lamp Included, 3-3/16 In. Height, 48 In. Length, 24 In. Width, Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, NOM Certified, Series GT8
Fluorescent Commercial Recessed Troffers
- Lens Troffers
- Labor-Saving Tandem Fixture, 7AA50
- 2 fixtures work in tandem: snap-together design uses half the connections, wiring, and components of 2 separate fixtures. Wiring connections for both are located at 1 access plate. Separate ballasts allow turning on only a portion of the lights, conserving energy.
- Maximize light output for most commercial applications. SP5 and SP8 series include program start ballasts, which should be used when lighting controls are needed. Low-profile design is suited to restrictive plenum applications. Smooth, hemmed edges make handling easier. Use in offices, schools, healthcare facilities, and retail applications.
- T8 electronic ballast systems provide 30% to 40% energy savings when compared to F40T12 magnetic ballast systems. Fixtures with GE UltraStart ballasts maximize lamp life in frequently switched applications typically associated with the use of sensors and controls.
- 120/277V Easily positioned integral T-bar clips secure fixture to T-bar system Lamps not included (except 3YA10)