Knee Boots, Men, 10, Stl Toe, Brick/Crm, 1PR93245-10 557378
Average Rating: n/a
|Closure Type||Pull On|
|Resists||Fats, Acids, Hydrocarbons, Caustics, Chemicals|
|Standards||ASTM F2413-05 M/I/75/C/75|
- Note: Men's sizes are shown unless specified.
- Polyblend boots offer increased chemical resistance. Ideal for lawn care, food processing, mining, oil rigs and refineries, and chemical plants. Polyblend/PVC nitrile boots have superior resistance to fats, oils, and chemicals. Ideal for oil rigs and refineries, food processing, and lawn care. PVC/nitrile boots resist abrasions, animal fats, petroleum, oils, grease, and chemicals. Ideal for farming and food processing applications. Urethane/PVC boots are designed for wear in slaughter houses, oil rigs, and chemical plants. PVC boots are resistant to fats, select acids, hydrocarbon, and caustics. Ideal for use in food processing and petrochemical applications. Polyurethane boots resist minerals, animal and vegetable oils and fats, disinfectants, manure, solvents, and many chemicals. Ideal for farming applications.
- Steel-toe models meet ASTM F2413-05
- (G) PVC Boots
- Waterproof boots with Chevron-Plus outsole provide improved resistance to slips and abrasion. Flexible upper material for comfortable extended wear. Heel kick for easy removal. Removable contour cushion insoles, molded arch support, and reinforced molded shank for extra support and comfort.
- Steel-toe model meets ASTM F2413 M/I/75/C/75