Knee Boots, Men's, Size 13, Closure Type Pull On, Toe Type Steel, Metatarsal Guard No, Shank Material PVC, Height 15 In., Gray/Yellow/Beige, Upper Material PVC, Insulation None, Midsole Material PVC, Outsole Material PVC, Tread Pattern Cross Hatch Center w/Outboard Sipes, Resists Slips, Standards ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75, 1 Pair
- Note: Men's sizes are shown unless specified.
Moderate Chemical-Resistant Boots
- Polyblend boots offer increased chemical resistance. Ideal for lawn care, food processing, mining, oil rigs and refineries, and chemical plants. Polyblend/PVC nitrile boots have superior resistance to fats, oils, and chemicals. Ideal for oil rigs and refineries, food processing, and lawn care. PVC/nitrile boots resist abrasions, animal fats, petroleum, oils, grease, and chemicals. Ideal for farming and food processing applications. Urethane/PVC boots are designed for wear in slaughter houses, oil rigs, and chemical plants. PVC boots are resistant to fats, select acids, hydrocarbon, and caustics. Ideal for use in food processing and petrochemical applications. Polyurethane boots resist minerals, animal and vegetable oils and fats, disinfectants, manure, solvents, and many chemicals. Ideal for farming applications.
- Steel-toe models meet ASTM F2413-05
- (I) PVC Boots, Slip-Resistant
- Feature a slip-resistant center sole and heel tread. Outsole pattern expels fluids for better traction. Contour cushioned insoles.