Exhaust Fan Kit with Light, Housing Material Galvanized Steel, Fits Duct Dia. 4 and 6 In., Voltage 120, Max. Amps 0.68, Max. Wattage 72, Number of Speeds 1, Housing Dia. 11-3/8 In., Length 8 In., CFM @ Duct 270, CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 303CFM @ 0.200-In. SP 270Max. Inlet Temp. 140 Degrees F, Inlet and Outlet Dia. 6 In., 60 Hz, 1 Phase, Motor HP 1/10, Motor RPM 2700, Motor Enclosure Totally EnclosedFlange Width 1 In.
- Note: For flexible ductwork, see page 4481.
(B) Dual Grille
- Provide 2 vents in 1 bathroom or 1 vent in 2 bathrooms using 1 fan. Each includes centrifugal fan, 2 collar/grille combinations, 2 backdraft dampers, fan mounting bracket(s), and 1 Y-duct adapter to split duct to each grille.
- Remote-Mounted Premium Bath Fan Kits
- Can be installed away from bathroom for quiet operation. Galvanized steel housing.
- ENERGY STAR qualified. UL Listed for use in wet areas. HVI Certified.
- Motors: totally enclosed, thermally protected with automatic reset Bearings: permanently sealed ball