Repair Kit, Air MotorK409 559854
Average Rating: n/a
|For Use With||Mfr. No. 1UP-NRV-15, 1UP-GR11 Series|
|Includes||Seal, Cam Ring, Gasket, Vanes, and Bearings|
- Note: Filters, regulators, and lubricators are recommended for optimum performance.
- Operate in extreme temperatures up to 250 F, as well as in wet and corrosive environments. With no heat build-up or electric sparking, air motors are an excellent alternative in applications that would normally require expensive explosionproof motors. Optional maintenance kits extend service life; include all the parts needed for repair and maintenance.
- Output speed and torque are adjustable with use of air regulator valve placed between air source and air motor. Requires little maintenance, as vanes are self-sealing and self-adjusting. Discharge muffler included with all except 5KA99 and 5KB10. 5KB11, 5KB12, 5KB13, 5KB14, 5KB15, 5KB16 can operate with or without lubrication.
- Air-Powered Rotary Vane Gearmotors
- In-line design is ideal for applications where installation space is limited. Torque increases and speed decreases in proportion to the ratio of the gear reducer selected. Motors provide high torque with smooth startup. Rated for continuous duty and feature cast-iron housing. High-strength steel output shaft with key and plastic cover, tapered roller bearing, and hardened polished steel worm mating with forged, heat-treated high-manganese bronze worm gear. AGMA #8 lubricant in gear chamber. Optional maintenance kits extend service life; include all the parts needed for repair and maintenance.