|Type||NEMA Grade CE|
|Material||Phenolic Resin And Cotton Fabric|
|Color||Natural (Lt. Brown)|
|Min. Temp. Rating (Deg. F)||-45|
|Max. Temp. (F)||257|
|Tensile Strength (PSI)||9,000|
|Impact Strength (Lbs.)||1.5|
|Standards||NEMA, MIL-I-24768/14 FBG|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- CE (Canvas Grade)
- Cotton fabric-impregnated phenolic resin has easy machinability, low moisture absorption, and enhanced electrical properties. Will not spark when struck. For mechanical and electrical applications, such as gears, pulleys, rollers, guides, and control boards that require electrical insulation.
- Tough, resilient grade has controlled electrical properties.
- Meet NEMA, MIL-1-24768/14 FBG standards.
- Continuous use temp.: 257 F Heat deflection temp.: 257 F
- Tensile strength: 9000 psi (sheets); 8900 psi (rods) Impact strength: 1.5 lb. (sheets); 1.65 lb. (rods)
Average Product Rating: 5based on 1 reviews
Use for 3/32 PhenolicTuesday, July 24, 2012
Works well for zero clearance inserts on older Craftsman saws.