Pump, Pedestal, Inlet/Outlet 1/2 In.
Average Rating: n/a
|Type||Pump Head, Close Coupled|
|Inlet/Outlet (In.)||1/2 NPT|
|Body Material||Bronze and Brass|
|GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head||5.7|
|GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head||5.5|
|GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head||5|
|GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head||4.8|
|GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head||4.6|
|GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head||4.3|
|GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head||4.1|
|Max. Head (Ft.)||70|
|Max. Suction Lift (Ft.)||8.1|
|Max. Liquid Temp. (F)||180|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||30.3|
|Shaft Dia. (In.)||1/2|
|Pumps Up To (Ft.)||70|
|Size Height O.C. (In.)||1-5/8|
|Mounting Holes O.C. (In.)||2-1/8|
|Min. Start Torque (In.-Lbs.)||30|
|Shaft Material||Stainless Steel|
|Application||Pumps are used in a wide range of commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications where non-abrasive fluids compatible with the pump component materials are being used.|
|Characteristics||Pumps are Bi-Directional|
|GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head @ 1725 RPM||5.5|
|GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head @ 1725 RPM||4.8|
|Max. SSU @ 1725 RPM||5000|
- Note: Not to be run in a dry condition.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Can be used with nonabrasive fluids in a wide range of commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications. Bronze pedestals can be easily installed with a capacitor-start electric motor with sufficient starting torque.
- No metal-to-metal contact. Excellent for fluid transfer, spraying, lawn/garden applications, filter systems, water drainage, and machine/equipment coolant recycling.
- Max. temp.: 180 F 1725 rpm motors (3ACA9, 3ACB0, 3ACB1, 3ACB2 do not include motors)
- Replaceable impellers