3 Piece Ball Valve, CS, 2 1/2 In, FNPT
Average Rating: n/a
|Max. Pressure||1000 psi WOG|
|Material of Construction||Carbon Steel|
|Ball Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Stem Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Handle||304 Stainless Steel|
|Temp. Range (F)||0 to 450 Degrees|
|Overall Length (In.)||7.09|
|Standards||ASME B16.11, ASME B16.34|
- Carbon steel body with 316 stainless steel ball and stem. For use with hydraulics, oils, and low-pressure steam in medium-pressure applications.
- 3-Pc. Stainless and Carbon Steel Ball Valves
- Can be serviced and disassembled without removing valve from the pipeline. Adjustable stem self-compensates for wear, temperature, and pressure. Handle can be locked in open or closed position. Full-port valves with RTFE glass-reinforced seat and seals. Vacuum service to 29" Hg.
- Meet ASME B16.11 and B16.34 Standards.
- Rated: 1000 psi WOG Temp. range: 0 to 450 F