Sheet Stock, NEMA Grade CE, Phenolic Resin And Cotton Fabric, Natural (Lt. Brown) Color, -, Thickness 0.250 In., Width 24 In., Length 36 In., Thickness Tolerance +/-0.009 In., Width Tolerance +/-1.000 In., Length Tolerance +/-1.000 In., Min. Temp. Rating (Deg. F) -45, Max. Temp. (F) 257, Tensile Strength (PSI) 9, 000, Impact Strength (Lbs.) 1.5, Standards NEMA, MIL-I-24768/14 FBG
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Phenolic Sheets and Round Rods
- CE (Canvas Grade)
- Cotton fabric-impregnated phenolic resin has easy machinability, low moisture absorption, and enhanced electrical properties. Will not spark when struck. For mechanical and electrical applications, such as gears, pulleys, rollers, guides, and control boards that require electrical insulation.
- Tough, resilient grade has controlled electrical properties.
- Meet NEMA, MIL-1-24768/14 FBG standards.
- Continuous use temp.: 257 F Heat deflection temp.: 257 F
- Tensile strength: 9000 psi (sheets); 8900 psi (rods) Impact strength: 1.5 lb. (sheets); 1.65 lb. (rods)