|Type||NEMA Grade LE|
|Material||Phenolic Resin And Cotton Fabric|
|Color||Natural (Lt. Brown)|
|Min. Temp. Rating (Deg. F)||-45|
|Max. Temp. (F)||257|
|Tensile Strength (PSI)||9,000|
|Impact Strength (Lbs.)||1.35|
|Standards||NEMA, MIL-I-24768/13 FBE|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- For fabricated parts which require smooth edges and high mechanical strength. Excellent moisture-resistance and dimensional stability.
- Meet NEMA, MIL-1-24768/13 FBE standards.
- Tensile strength: 9000 psi (sheets); 9400 psi (rods) Impact strength: 1.35 lb. (sheets); 1.65 lb. (rods)
- Phenolic Sheets and Round Rods
- Cotton fabric-impregnated phenolic resin has easy machinability, low moisture absorption, and enhanced electrical properties. Will not spark when struck. For mechanical and electrical applications, such as gears, pulleys, rollers, guides, and control boards that require electrical insulation.
- Continuous use temp.: 257 F Heat deflection temp.: 257 F
Average Product Rating: 5based on 1 reviews
Macarta For The Hobby ShopTuesday, April 10, 2012
Able to get the product I needed for electrical rebuild in the quantity and size needed in a timely manner at a reasonable price.