Sheet Stock, Food Grade, High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Natural (Off-White) Color, Thickness (Decimal) 0.75 In, Width 12 In, Length 48 In, Thickness Tolerance +/-0.005 In, Width Tolerance +1.000/-0.000 In, Length Tolerance +1.000/-0.000 In, Max Temp 194 F, Tensile Strength 4400 PSI, Impact Strength 2.4 Lbs, Standards FDA 21 CFR 177.52, USDA, Dept. of Canadian Agriculture, ASTM D1822
- Specially formulated acid-resistant surface doesn't absorb moisture, odor, or bacteria, and won't dull knives. Resists chipping, peeling, cracking, and warping. Dishwasher safe.
- Meet FDA 21 CFR 177.52, ASTM D1822, USDA, and Canada AG compliant.
- Tensile strength: 4400 psi Impact strength: 2.4 lb.
- HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) Sheets and Round Rods
- Easy-to-weld material has good insulating properties, good electrical/dielectric properties, and retains its toughness at low temperatures. Low steam permeability.
- Continuous use temp.: 194 F Heat deflection temp.: 266 F