Safety Valve, 3/4 x 1 In, MNPT x FNPT
Average Rating: n/a
|Inlet/Outlet (In.)||3/4 x 1|
|Connection||FNPT x MNPT|
|Material of Construction||Bronze|
|Preset Setting (PSI)||125|
|Spring Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Temp. Range (F)||406 Degrees|
|Standards||ASME Section VIII / CRN|
- Note: Valves are factory preset and sealed to prevent tampering. Not adjustable.
- Bronze valves have bronze discs, stainless steel springs, and precision lapped bronze seats. Single-ring blowdown assures quick, accurate reseating when opening/popping. MNPT x FNPT connections. For use in air compressors, pressurized production lines, tanks, vessels, pneumatic systems, reducing stations, accumulators, and OEM equipment applications.
- Meet ASME Section VIII (UV) and CRN standards.
- Pressure range: 0 to 250 psig Max. temp.: 406 F
- Series 89
- Include sealed and closed hex cap.