Flow Rate Sensor, Turbine, Housing Material Noryl, Connection Size 3/8 MNPT In., Max. Voltage 24, Pulses per Gallon 10, 313, Flow Range 0.2 to 2.0 GPM, Accuracy Plus or Minus 2 %, Cable Length 3 Ft., Input Power 5 to 24 VDC @ 8mA, Flow Range 0.8 TO 7.6 LPM, Max. Viscosity 32-81 SSU, Operating Pressure 200 PSI, Operating Temp. Range -4 to 176 F, Circuit Type NPN, Repeatability +/- 0.5 %, Wetted Materials Nylon, SS, Noryl, POM, PS, Agency Compliance NSF Std. 61 Listed, Includes Cable
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
FT-330 Series, Paddle Wheel
- Turbine Flow Sensors, FT-110, FT-210, and FT-330 Series
- Designed for water and beverage dispensing applications.
- Compact, economical sensors for OEM applications that require low-flow liquid monitoring. These hall-effect turbine sensors provide accurate pulsed-output metering despite changes in system pressure caused by aging filters. Standard power and output specifications allow retrofitting to existing controllers. Max. viscosity: 32 to 81 SSU, except 32 to 70 SSU for FT-210 19H256.
- Max. pressure: 200 psi Max. operating temp.: 212 F nylon, 176 F Noryl 0.5% repeatability, except 5% 19H256 24V max. 3-ft. cable Can replace dispensing timer systems
- NSF 61 listed
- Flowmeters/Flow Sensors