Time Recorder SignalIR-632092 58780
Average Rating: n/a
|For Use With||Computerized Time Recorder|
- Allows up to 40 programmable signals per day. Rings bell, sounds horn or buzzer (see page 2874 for signaling devices).
- Time Recorders
- All clocks automatically adjust for year, month, date, and daylight savings, with battery backup for memory protection. Time cards can be used with additional models. See DrillSpot.com .
- MJR-7000 Series Computerized Time Recorder
- Automatically computes hours to reduce card processing time; computes weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly, and monthly pay periods, as well as daily and weekly overtime. Provides special overtime recording for Sunday work. Automatically rounds and deducts for late arrival and has the ability to lock out employees on the clock until the beginning of the shift/workday.
- Totals hours for up to 100 employees Prints exception characters for late arrival and overtime