Adapter, Din RailRMA-C_-2.2 58813
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||AC Drive DIN Rail Kit|
|For Use With||3XA40-3XA43, 3XA45, 4RG33, 4RG37-4RG38 AC Adjustable Frequency Drives|
|Function||Mounts Drive on DIN Rail|
- Note: Do not use with hazardous location motors. Contact your local DrillSpot branch for complete specifications.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- Compact design for areas with limited space; zero clearance required when mounting side-by-side. Automatic energy savings reduce motor loss and electric costs. High starting torque. Soft-switching insulated gate bipolar transistors (IGBT) allow use with standard general-purpose motors. Include built-in dynamic brake control, single-turn trim pot for speed control, and LED display. For use in fans, blowers, conveyors, machine tools, and other industrial equipment.
- C-UL Listed and CE Certified.
- Accept 4 to 20mA, 0 to 5VDC, or 0 to 10VDC inputs Output frequency: 0 to 400 Hz PID control function