Ultrasonic Flow Converter, PortablePUX2 588916
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Ultrasonic Flow Converter|
|Flow Velocity Range (FPS)||0 to 105|
|Flow Velocity Range (MPS)||0 to 32|
|Accuracy||Depending on Pipe Size and Flow Rate, Less Than +/-2.5%|
|Ambient Temp. Range||-10 Degrees to 55 Degrees C|
|Analog Output||4 to 20 mA DC|
|Power Source||Built-in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery or AC Adapter|
|Includes||AC Power Supply with Cord, Analog Output Cable, USB Interface Cable, (2) Sensor Cables, 256 M SD Memory Card, Hard Carrying Case with Strap and Instructions|
|Manufacturers Warranty Length||1 Year|
- Each includes USB and analog output cables, 2 sensor cables, and hard case with strap. 3PCJ8 has a printer and 1 roll printer paper.
- Feature high-speed microprocessors for quick response and large-text graphic LCDs for fast readouts. Compatible with a wide range of sensors.
- Noninvasive, clamp-on system pairs converters with detectors to measure flow rates in pipes from the outside, using the transit-time difference.
- Detectors and required accessories sold separately
- 4-20mA DC analog output Acoustic couplant and cables, sold separately, required for correct operation