Ultrasonic Flow Converter, Portable, Flow Velocity Range (FPS) 0 to 105, Flow Velocity Range (MPS) 0 to 32, Graphical LCD Display, Ambient Temp. Range -10 Degrees to 55 Degrees C, Analog Output 4 to 20 mA DC, Serial Communication USB, Enclosure Rating IP64, Power Source Built-in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery or AC Adapter, Includes AC Power Supply, Analog Output Cable, USB Interface Cable, (2) Sensor Cables, 256M SD Memory Card, Hard Carrying Case with Strap and Instructions, Manufacturers Warran
Ultrasonic Flowmeter Converters and Detectors
- Each includes USB and analog output cables, 2 sensor cables, and hard case with strap. 3PCJ8 has a printer and 1 roll printer paper.
- Feature high-speed microprocessors for quick response and large-text graphic LCDs for fast readouts. Compatible with a wide range of sensors.
- Noninvasive, clamp-on system pairs converters with detectors to measure flow rates in pipes from the outside, using the transit-time difference.
- Detectors and required accessories sold separately
- 4-20mA DC analog output Acoustic couplant and cables, sold separately, required for correct operation