Ultrasonic Flow Converter, Stationary
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Ultrasonic Flow Converter|
|Flow Velocity Range (FPS)||0 to 32.8|
|Flow Velocity Range (MPS)||0 to 10|
|Display||2-color LED,2 lines, 16 character LCD|
|Ambient Temp. Range||0 Degrees to 122 Degrees F|
|Electrical Connections||Screw Terminals|
|Analog Output||4 to 20 mA DC|
|Digital Output||Open Collector|
|Enclosure Material||ABS Plastic|
|Power Source||20 to 30VDC|
|Manufacturers Warranty Length||1 year|
- Synchronization on select models avoids crosstalk or signal interference when converters are mounted near each other or share a signaling conduit.
- Feature high-speed microprocessors for quick response and large-text graphic LCDs for fast readouts. Compatible with a wide range of sensors.
- Noninvasive, clamp-on system pairs converters with detectors to measure flow rates in pipes from the outside, using the transit-time difference.
- Detectors and required accessories sold separately
- 4-20mA DC analog output Acoustic couplant and cables, sold separately, required for correct operation