Sump/Battery Backup System, 10Amps Backup
Average Rating: 3
- Pro Series
- Provide reliable flood protection in the event of a power outage.
- Caged dual float switches provide additional protection. Primary pump has a 10-sec. run time after the float is activated; secondary pump has a 30-sec. run time. Dual carbon ceramic seals on primary pump; Rulon seals on the secondary pump. 4CUK4 can also be used with battery 4NE47; 4CUK2 and 4CUK4 can also be used with AGM maintenance-free battery 4AYX8 (sold separately at DrillSpot.com ).
- 1-1/2" discharge Not for outdoor use Battery sold separately
- Combination Sump/Battery Back-Up Systems
- Include 2 pumps, monitoring controller/charger, battery box, and check valve.
Average Product Rating: 3based on 2 reviews
Basement Watchdog a Piece of JunkSunday, December 18, 2011
Sstay away from this product. This unit will only work with their poor quality battery. Also, the controller is unreliable. PURE JUNK!
Investment In Piece of MindTuesday, April 12, 2011
Works as advertised, but haven't had to test the battery back up. Covenient green light/red light status on console means that anyone checking in on the house when we're away need only look for green lights to verify everything as A-OK. Only wish that I could change the delay time on shut off to pump for 20 seconds beyond shut off to pump to the bottom of my deep basin. Only down side is more frequent cycling of the pump but its rated for it.
Compact and potent pump system. Quiet Operation, low current draw doesn't flicker the lights
Floats only operate in a 1/4" range and the pump runs 10 seconds beyond the off point. Duration should be adjustable to accomodate different sized basins to limit the frequency of cycling