Variable DC Speed Control, Output Voltage 90/180 VDC, Shunt Wound Voltage 100/200 VDC, Power Rating @ Lower Voltage 1/50-1/3 HP, @ Higher Voltage 1/25-2/3 HP, Input Voltage 120/240 VAC, Speed Range 25:1, Maximum Current 3.0 Amps, Enclosure NEMA 4/12, Acceleration Fixed @ 5 Seconds, Minimum/Maximum Speed Adjustable, IR Compensation Adjustable, On/Off Switch, Fuse Protected, Length 5.50 Inches, Depth 3.50 Inches, Width 3.81 Inches
- Note: Not intended for constant-HP applications such as saws and drill presses, or in close proximity to high-capacitive-discharge electrical circuits such as welding equipment.
DC Adjustable-Speed Controls
- Operable on 60/50 Hz at 10% rated line voltage. Inhibit circuit allows Start/Stop without breaking AC lines. 2LHT5 features electronic safety interlock. Agency standards: 6Z385, 6Z386, 2LHT6, and reversing/cycling chassis models are UL and C-UL Listed. All others are UL and C-UL Recognized. 2M510, 5DYG9, 2LHT5, and 2LHT4 are also CE Certified.
- For permanent magnet or shunt-wound DC motors and gearmotors. Solid-state speed controls convert line voltage input to full-wave DC power on constant- or diminishing-torque applications. 4Z829 and 13A944 include isolated voltage/current follower input with an auto/manual switch.
- Adjustable min./max. speed and IR compensation Speed regulation: 1% with armature voltage feedback and 0.5% with tach feedback Chassis models include speed pot, knob, and dial plate
- Built-in transient and surge suppression