Circulating Oil, DTE Heavy Medium, 1 Gal
Average Rating: n/a
|Product Head||DTE Heavy Medium|
|ISO Viscosity Grade||68|
|Viscosity (SUS @ 100 F)||326|
|Flash Point (F)||433|
|Pour Point (F)||5|
|Standards||DIN 51515-1, DIN 51517, DIN 51524|
- Mobil DTE Heavy Medium and Medium
- Formulated for most applications in industrial, marine, and mobile service where zinc-free fluids are desired. For high-pressure systems, systems with servo valves, NC control mechanisms, and all robotics.
- Formulated for extremely high chemical and thermal stability, rapid and complete separation from water, and high resistance to emulsification. For steam and hydro turbines, including geared turbines.
- Mobil DTE Oil Extra Heavy, Heavy, and Light
- Contain oxidation inhibitors to resist thermal degradation and defoamants to ensure entrained air is released. Demulsibility permits water and other contaminants to separate. For bearings, gears, hydraulics, selected vacuum pumps, and air compressors.