Circulating Oil, Premium, DTE Heavy Medium, 1 Gallon, Viscosity Index 95, ISO Viscosity Grade 68, Viscosity 95 cSt @ 40 C, Viscosity 8.7 cSt @ 100 C, Flash Point 223 C, Pour Point -15 C), Amber, For Land Based and Marine Steam Turbine, Hydro Turbine and Some Gas Turbine Circulation Systems, Including Pumps, Valves, Continuous Service Plain and Roller Bearings and Parallel Shaft Gearing, Moderate Severity Hydraulic Pumps, Compressors and Vacuum Pumps, DIN 51515-1, DIN 51517, DIN 51524
- Mobil DTE Heavy Medium and Medium
- Formulated for most applications in industrial, marine, and mobile service where zinc-free fluids are desired. For high-pressure systems, systems with servo valves, NC control mechanisms, and all robotics.
- Formulated for extremely high chemical and thermal stability, rapid and complete separation from water, and high resistance to emulsification. For steam and hydro turbines, including geared turbines.
- Mobil DTE Oil Extra Heavy, Heavy, and Light
- Contain oxidation inhibitors to resist thermal degradation and defoamants to ensure entrained air is released. Demulsibility permits water and other contaminants to separate. For bearings, gears, hydraulics, selected vacuum pumps, and air compressors.