- Paint, Equipment and Supplies
- Specialty Paints, Coatings, and Additives
- Striping & Marking Paint & Chalk
Marking Paint, Red, 1 gal.4909-01 594445
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Traffic Zone Striping Paint|
|Coverage||400 Linear ft./4" Strip|
|Dry Time||1 to 2 hr.|
|Dry Time Tack Free||40 min.|
|Application Temperature||40 to 100 Degrees F|
|Application Method||Brush, Roll, Spray Machine|
|Surface||Asphalt, Concrete, Brick Surface|
|Exposure Conditions||Mild to Moderate|
|For Use With||Marking Guns|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Traffic Striping and Zone Striping Paints
- Water-based formula for easy cleanup with mild soap and water. Safe for freshly seal-coated surfaces and new or old asphalt and concrete.
- APPLICATION METHOD: Brush, roller or spray machine (except Fast-Dry) SURFACES: Asphalt, concrete, and brick USES: For parking lots, fire lanes, centerlines, crosswalks, warehouse aisles, bike lanes, curbs and medians, roads and highways, handicap parking, airport runways, running tracks, and arrows and markings Low VOC marking paints are made with Acetone (an exempt solvent) to comply with EPA and state regulations and the Federal Clean Air Act for VOC compliant coatings.