Bulkhead Tank Fitting, 1 1/2 In, FNPT, CPVC
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Bulkhead Tank Fitting|
|Required Hole Size (In.)||2-2/3|
|Material of Construction||CPVC|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||150|
|Temp. Range||0 to 73 Degrees F|
|Compliance||Certified For Use In Potable Water Applications in CA and VT|
- Use as an inlet or outlet for faucets, pipes, and spigots. Each fitting consists of a body, gasket, and locking nut with wrench flats. Can be mounted in walls, tanks, or panels.
- Fittings with neoprene gaskets are NSF-61 Certified.
- Max. pressure: 150 psi
- PVC and CPVC Tank Adapters
- Allows free flow of liquids for drum or tank drainage and filling. Can be used as outlets for distribution into a piping system.
- Max. pressure: 150 psi Temp. range: 0 to 73 F
- Temp. range: 40 to 190 F